Ask the experts at EXBIO to develop and produce novel monoclonal antibodies to meet your specific needs.
With our effective immunization techniques, proprietary one-step hybridoma cloning process, and the use of semi-solid growth media we will generate a new monoclonal antibody for you.
We utilize the following time-saving process:
• Receipt of the antigen from a customer.
• Immunization of 4 balb/c mice by 2 different immunization protocols.
• Monitoring and evaluation of the immune response, selection of appropriate mouse.
• Fusion of splenocytes with Sp2/0 myeloma cells.
• Seeding of the fusion mixture into semi-solid hybridoma cloning and growth media.
• Harvesting of up to 576 hybridoma colonies (6 × 96 well plates), propagation and screening by antigen-coated ELISA.
• Selection and expansion of up to 10 ELISA-positive clones; delivery of 2 ml of tissue culture supernatant corresponding to selected clones to the customer for further testing.
• Delivery of the chosen hybridomas to the customer.
For further details and price quotations, please contact us by e-mail here...