Cost effective, high quality service – if you do not require monoclonals, we will prepare a polyclonal antibody raised in rabbits.
We use following process:
• Receipt of the antigen from a customer.
• Collection of pre-immune serum.
• 3 immunizations of the rabbit; collection of serum samples (2–5 ml) after 2nd and 3rd immunization dose.
• Application of booster dose.
• Collection of antiserum (60–80 ml).
• Delivery of the antiserum to the customer (Cat. No.: RB001).
• Purification of IgG fraction by protein A – affinity chromatography.
• Final adjustment (dialysis, filter-sterilization)
• QC tests:
• antibody concentration by spectrophotometric analysis (A280 nm)
• purity of antibody by SDS-PAGE analysis
• Delivery of the antibody to the customer (Cat. No.: RB002).
Rabbit Polyclonal Antibody Production Prices:
|RB001||Production of Rb PAb - crude antiserum||1 rabbit||280 EUR|
|RB002||Production of Rb PAb - purified IgG||1 rabbit||375 EUR|
Minimum required amount is 3 mg of protein or peptide (1 mg conjugated to BSA for DOT BLOT screening; 2 mg conjugated to KLH for antibody production/ 1 rabbit).
In case of your interest, please contact us by e-mail here...